Introducing Noble Khan, The King of Kings
The Noble Khan, a new design vision from the Wizard. Utilizing Tri-Level Hybrid Technology to produce an all conquering sound signature descending from the lineage of the universally loved Kaiser 10 and Encore.
The Noble Audio Khan has arrived at GloriousSound, we first heard the Khan when we visited the 2019 Can-Jam in London at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel. The newest flagship IEM from Noble Audio, the Khan truly represents the Wizard’s best efforts yet.
It is the first Tri-Level Hybrid IEM by Noble, consisting of 4 Balanced armature drivers, 1 dynamic driver and 1 piezoelectric driver.
The Khan features 6 drivers in each black SLA housing. Consisting of 4 Balanced armature drivers, 1 dynamic driver and 1 piezoelectric driver. Stainless steel nozzle ensures durability and comfort.
We don’t personally know of any other IEM using this setup, the Noble Audio Khan has a well balanced detailed, focused and resolving presentation.
Industry first, Wizard selected handcrafted composite Mokume Gane faceplate.
- 6 driver
- Tri-level Hybrid Technology
- 3 types of driver technologies implemented in the design
- 4 balanced armature
- 1 10mm dynamic
- 1 10mm piezoelectric
- Sensitive enough for use with most smartphones as well as portable amps and DAPs.
- Hand-assembled and matched
- Detachable cable with industry-standard 2-pin configuration (0.78 mm diameter)
THE NOBLE AUDIO KHAN IS IN STORE FOR DEMOS AND ON STOCK AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS
– contact us if you would like to hear the Noble Audio Khan in at an Authorized dealer near you in Europe